A Great Place to Call Home
Smith Ranch Homes is nestled on 30 acres in the heart of Marin County, California, just 15 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge in the city of San Rafael. San Francisco, the wine country and the Marin coastline are within an easy drive.
- Major shopping centers: The Village at Corte Madera and The Northgate Mall
- Convenient to supermarkets, farmers markets and specialty shops
- Movie theaters nearby include Regency VI Theaters and Century Theaters at Northgate
- The Marin Civic Center designed by Frank Lloyd Wright houses an extensive public library and is home to the Marin Performing Arts and Events Center
- McInnis Park features a 9-hole golf course with restaurant, pro shop and driving range
- Hospital and supporting medical community includes: Marin General Hospital, Novato Community Hospital, Kaiser and Sutter Health.